Student Employment (also known as “Work Study” position)
- All Marian students who are degree-seeking and enrolled at least half-time are eligible to work on campus.
- Once you are enrolled, you will be able to browse MyMarian, our internal website, for a variety of jobs on campus.
- Selection varies based on the time of year; check the employment listing often for the most updated opportunities.
- Students are eligible to work up to 15 hours per week, and may earn up to $8 per hour (hours and pay vary by position).
- Some positions offer more hours during scheduled breaks (winter, spring, summer), up to 40 hours per week.
- Opportunities with a limited number of nonprofit organizations in the community are also available.
- Student employment wages are processed through direct deposit at the bank of your choice.
- As a student employee, you will be paid every two weeks based on the number of hours you work.
- Students can use their earnings to make payments towards tuition, books, supplies, or just extra cash.