Who is eligible for Financial Aid?

  • A U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  • Completion of the FAFSA.
  • Student must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress according to the institution’s policy.
  • Student must be accepted in a degree-seeking program and enrolled at least half-time:
    • Undergraduate: 6 or more credits (summer — 6 or more)
    • Graduate: 3 or more credits (summer — 3 or more)
    • Alternative Teaching Certification: 3 or more credits
  • If a student is male and between the ages of 18 and 25, he must register with Selective Service. To register, go to http://www.sss.gov/regist.htm
  • Not be in default on prior student loans

International students

Qualified undergraduate international students are eligible to receive between $10,000 and $15,000 in international grant monies or academic scholarships. Complete and submit the International Financial Aid Form and individual scholarship applications to be considered for additional scholarships (certain majors only). International students do not receive funding from the U.S. government.