Congratulations! You received an acceptance letter from Marian University of Wisconsin. So, what’s next?
SIGN UP FOR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Your New Student Registration event will consist of registering for classes, receiving your Marian account information, and gaining a better understanding of the many resources available to you. You will meet with your Academic Advisor, Admission, Financial Aid, and Student Life. If you’re having trouble signing up, please contact the Office of Admission at 920.923.7650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay online (with additional processing fee):
- $100 Tuition Deposit
- $110 Housing Deposit – only due if you will be living on campus
Or mail a check payable to Marian University. Be sure to write Student Name (Deposit) on the memo line. You may write one check for both deposits.
Office of Admission
45 S. National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
APPLY FOR FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID
- Complete the FAFSA using Marian University-WI federal school code 003861.
- Login to MyFinancialAid to find out what is still needed, or to accept your award.
- For more information, check out our Financial Aid webpages or contact our Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 920.923.7614.
Note: International Students are not able to file a FAFSA.
Click each link below to view what needs to be submitted
MAKE YOUR CREDITS COUNT!
You may be able to earn transfer credits if you took any college level courses or exams during high school!
- If you took any College Board AP, CLEP, or IB (International Baccalaureate) exams and didn’t choose to send your scores to Marian prior to the exam, you will need to log in to that website and make the request.
- If you participated in a Dual Enrollment Program, ECCP, or CAPP, you will need to request an official transcript from the college that granted the credit, even if your grades appear on your high school transcript.
SUBMIT FINAL TRANSCRIPTS
Submit your final transcripts by the end of your first semester at Marian to avoid having your account being placed on hold.
- Freshmen Students: Final Official High School Transcript
After you graduate high school, contact your high school to request the transcript is sent directly to Marian University-WI. The transcript must include your graduation date and all final grades.
- Transfer and Returning Students: Final Official College Transcript – for every college you attended
Contact every college you have attended to request the transcript is sent directly to Marian University-WI. The transcript must include all final grades.
GET READY TO BE A SABRE!
- View the Academic Calendar for important dates, such as Orientation or the First Day of Class.
- Purchase a campus Parking Permit.
- If you’re in need of insurance and interested in information regarding affordable Student Health Insurance, please visit the WAICU website and select Marian University.
- Each student who signs up for registration will receive a printed copy of our New Student Guide. Click on the button below to view the most recent version available.
Printed versions of documents on this page are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org