Categories: Instructional, Adjunct Psychology
Marian University is a Catholic applied liberal arts community that welcomes diverse spiritual traditions. Sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, Marian University engages students in the education of the whole person. We embrace justice compassion and transform lives for professional service and leadership.
Marian University invites applicants for the position of Adjunct Instructor – Psychology, starting August 30, 2021.
Work type: Part-time
Department Opening: The Psychology Program is seeking part-time Psychology adjunct instructors for the Academic 2021-22 school year. The qualified candidates will be responsible to teach in either our Undergraduate Psychology Program or our Graduate Industrial Organizational Psychology Program. We are looking for instructors who have experience teaching any of the following psychology courses: general psychology, human development, applied statistics in social sciences, neuroscience, cognitive psychology and/or experience with R statistical software a plus.
Requirements: Must have a Master’s degree, with a minimum of 18 credits in psychology. Preference will be given to applicants with a doctorate in psychology.
All candidates must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Master’s in Psychology or a related field
- Professional work experience in the field is a plus
- Experience in online learning
- Teach undergraduate and/or graduate courses in online, hybrid and on-campus modes.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
- The chosen candidate may be responsible for teaching both online and on-campus courses. The University seeks candidates who have a passion for their discipline and who can successfully invite students to engage in that same love.
- Commitment to cultural diversity
- Applicants must address abilities to work with a culturally diverse population in their applications.
Application Requirements: Please submit a letter of interest, resume/CV, unofficial transcripts, and name, address and telephone number of three references to email@example.com. Please enter in the subject line “Adjunct Psychology” and the department you are applying for.
Terms of Appointment: Fixed-term terminal with a one-semester appointment.
Application Deadline: Review of files will begin immediately and continue until available positions are filled.
More information about Marian University can be found by clicking HERE.
Marian University is committed to building a culturally diverse employee workforce and strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.