Tuition Discount for Summer Classes 2020
Not only are Marian University summer classes a great way to help you move closer toward your academic goals and future aspirations, but – they come with a 10% discount.
Whether on-ground or online, students taking advantage of our summer classes can earn their degree sooner while enjoying the financial and scheduling flexibility they come with.
Ranging from go-to subjects like science and business, to other more unique ones like art and music, we offer summer classes for everyone. With a variety of topics covered, you’re sure to find a course that piques your interest, while keeping your academic momentum going at a discounted price.
Register for Summer Classes
Current Marian University students may view upcoming courses and register using SabreNet. Non-Marian students may also review available summer classes using SabreNet and then completing a course registration form.
Current Marian students can add or drop a course using SabreNet, and non-Marian students can contact the Office of the Registrar at 920.923.7618 for assistance in adding or dropping courses.
Undergraduate programs run May 11-June 28 (Summer I) and July 6-Aug. 23 (Summer II).
MPath Flexible Programs
These 100% online summer graduate courses run every four weeks, with flexible entry points and new classes starting the second Monday of every month.
Created for those who need a degree program tailored for their lives, time, learning style, and professional and educational experience, this online learning platform is a truly unique way to advance your education and career as a modern adult learner.
Explore Marian’s Flexible Program options here.
Tuition and Costs
Not only do our summer classes offer flexibility, but also affordability – not to mention a 10% discount* on the below prices:
- Traditional students taking 100-200 level courses: $350 per credit
- Traditional students taking 300-400 level courses: $600 per credit
- Traditional student summer fee: $60 if taking 1-6 credits, $90 if taking 7-11 credits, or $160 if full time
- MAT 001 and MAT 002 are offered for a flat tuition rate of $400
- Undergraduate Adult students: $460 per credit
- Graduate Master’s Education students: $600 per credit
- Graduate Doctoral Education students: $745 per credit
- Graduate Nursing students: $765 per credit
*Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount and does not apply to PhD courses
Tuition is charged by student type regardless of which modality the student takes classes in.
Each student must submit a signed Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, which may be found here.
Need financial assistance? You may be eligible for summer financial aid if you are degree-seeking and plan to enroll at least half time. Contact the Office of Financial Aid at 920.923.7614 to see if you qualify for assistance during the summer sessions.
Transfer to Marian University
Are you currently enrolled in a degree program but are looking to make a change? We’re confident that after your summer experience with Marian University you’ll want to continue it into the fall. If you’re thinking about transferring schools, please look at our degree offerings to find your fit, and let us know how we can help you become a Sabre – enrolling in summer courses is a great place to start and receive a 10% discount at the same time.
Questions? We’re here to help
- Admission: 920.923.7650 or email@example.com
- Business and Finance: 920.923.8551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: 920.923.7614 or email@example.com
- Registrar: 920.923.7618 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Engagement: 920.923.8963 or email@example.com