The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is to encourage and support the scholarly and creative efforts of Marian faculty, staff, and students in obtaining and administering external funding through research grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements.
For information about Marian’s Institutional Review Board (IRB), please click here.
How Can The ORSP Help You?
- Funding prospect search – Assistance in locating potential funding opportunities using the latest technology available
- Proposal Development – Guidance in proposal content and format
- Budget Preparation – Assistance on budgeting format and guidance on funding agency and college budgeting requirements
- Proposal Submission – Coordination of college approval and signatures for research & sponsored programs proposals; submission of proposal to funding agency
- Institutional Compliance – Assistance in obtaining institutional clearance related to human subjects and animal welfare in research
- Workshops – Training in successful grant seeking approaches and in grant writing skills tailored to the needs of PI’s
- Technical assistance – Individual and customized technical assistance
Marian University Faculty Development Information
For information about Marian’s Faculty Development Grants and other funding opportunities, please click here.
Research and Sponsored Program Policies
Announcements, News, and Events
- The NIH has released several findings of Research Misconduct:
- Now available is a funding page devoted solely to Young and Inexperienced Researchers!
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs