Inspired to serve those who serve our nation, Marian University understands that your experiences are different, which is why we have staff committed to not only answering your questions, but assisting you throughout your time at Marian. Marian University is committed to serving our veterans, and assisting you in your achieving your personal and professional goals.
The academic programs of study at Marian University are approved by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs for enrollment of persons eligible to receive educational benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill. Marian Veteran Affairs information.
Marian University participates in the following benefits:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill (chapter 33)
- Yellow Ribbon Program (chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (chapter 31)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- (VEAP-post Vietnam Era, chapter 32)
- Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- (DEA, chapter 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve (chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- (REAP, chapter 1607)
- National Guard Tuition Grant