Bridge to Bachelor’s
Now’s the time. Don’t lose momentum. Marian University’s new Bridge to Bachelor’s program allows Wisconsin Technical College individuals with a minimum of 60 credits to pursue their educational goals and continue on to earning a bachelor’s degree at Marian…in as little as 2 years!
Benefits of the Bridge to Bachelor’s initiative:
- In-demand programs. You will be inspired through one of our adult accelerated programs.
- Convenient format. Classes are available 100% online and offered in a convenient, 7 week accelerated format.
- Expert Faculty. You will be inspired by Marian faculty who bring extensive, real-world experience to the classroom.
- Personalized support. Dedicated advising and financial aid staff.
- Academic Services. As a student in the Bridge to Bachelor’s program, you will have access to Marian University’s library and academic support services throughout your time in the program.
- Affordable Option. Compare us to any state institution and you’ll be surprised at the affordability of our accelerated courses. You will complete your degree in less time and be on your way to your career. Plus, current students and alumni of area technical colleges who apply and enroll through this initiative will receive a 10% tuition discount! Marian currently has agreements with the following schools: Blackhawk Technical College, Gateway Technical College, Lakeshore Technical College, Mid-state Technical College, Milwaukee Area Technical College, Nicolet College, Northcentral Technical College, Waukesha County Technical College, and Western Technical College.
For a list of programs available, click here.
Additional services available to all Marian University students:
For more information, please fill out the form below or contact the Office of Adult and Online via email or by phone at 920.923.8726.