There are options available to file a sexual harassment or sexual assault report or complaint as described below.

  1. You can talk with a Title IX Coordinator who will assist you in making a decision of how to proceed with a report or complaint.
  2. You can file a report or complaint with a Campus Safety Officer.
  3. If you need confidential help in deciding whether or not to file a report or complaint you can talk with a confidential individual.
  4. Employees must report: Please know that all sexual harassment and sexual misconduct allegations made to a “responsible employees” (faculty, staff, or student employees) must be reported to the Title IX Coordinator staff.
  5. Marian University encourages all members of our community who are victims of sexual misconduct to report the incident to the Fond du Lac police. Any Title IX Coordinator or Campus Safety Officer will assist you in filing a complaint with the police.