Marian University faculty, staff and students have accessed several excellent resources in the design of the current iteration of our system for assuring student learning outcomes. These resources include:
- research on learning, assessment, evaluation, organizational culture, and organizational change
- reviews of emerging best practices in the design of sustainable systems of learning outcomes assessment in higher education
- shared inquiry into the practice of assessing student learning outcomes through participation in the HLC Academy for the Assessment of Student Learning
- tools to support design, planning, implementation, and evaluation of student learning outcomes and systems of assurance for learning, and
- standards, guidelines, principles, and recommendations of national and international organizations of institutions
The links on this page will take you to the assessment resources that shape Marian University’s institutional system of the assurance of learning.