During our internal review process, we aspire to:
- Achieve reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Generate discussion of and commitment to mission, vision, and core values, including:
- higher education as a public good,
- collaborative lifelong learning within the context of academic integrity,
- encouraging creativity and innovation in pursuit of social justice,
- engaging in service with others to meet the needs of the local to global community,
- maintaining mutually supportive relationships with our various communities, and
- transforming lives within the context of diverse spiritual beliefs while valuing Marian’s Catholic heritage.
- Advance the university community’s access to pertinent data.
- Analyze the assessment and planning structures and processes in order to advance the institutional goal of continuous improvement.
- Identify priorities for improvement.