Policy: It is the policy of Marian University’s Radiologic Technology Program that, upon
graduation, all students must have successfully completed all didactic and clinical
competency requirements as identified in the ARRT Didactic and Clinical Competency
Requirements documents in place at the time of program completion. The ARRT
Program Completion Verification Form (PCVF) will be signed by the Program Director
only after students have completed all of the following requirements below. Completion
of the PCVF is a requirement prior to students being granted eligibility to sit for the
ARRT certification examination.
- Satisfied all requirements of the Program Progression Policy.
- Completed all required Clinical Competency Requirements of the program.
- Satisfied all requirements of the Program Attendance Policy regarding absence during any Radiographic Clinical Practicum course.
- At the conclusion of the final semester of the program (Spring II), has earned a university required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Satisfied all university graduation requirements per university policy. Academic Bulletin
Reviewed: 4/30/2012, 5/2/2013
Revised: 3/17/2014, 7/10/14