International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Marian University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with majors in in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Care Administration, Management, Marketing, Sport & Recreation Management.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) with major in Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with majors in General Management, Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Science with concentration in Organizational Leadership and Quality
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
11374 Strang Line Road
Lenexa, Kansas 66215, USA
To receive the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Quality degree, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of coursework with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Submission and approval of the final research project.
- Grades below C are not counted toward meeting degree requirements.
36 credits as follows:
18 credits: Core Leadership Curriculum
LDR 605 Leadership Foundations, 3 cr.
LDR 607 Ethical Leadership, 3 cr.
LDR 625 Organizations and Systems, 3 cr.
LDR 635 Intercultural Communication and Leadership, 3 cr.
LDR 645 Quantitative Methods, 3 cr.
LDR 647 Research Foundations, 3 cr.
18 credits: Organizational Leadership and Quality Curriculum
OLQ 617 Building a High-Performance Organization, 3 cr.
OLQ 635 Globalization and the International Perspective, 3 cr.
OLQ 655 Managerial Finance and Budgeting, 3 cr.
OLQ 675 Human Resources Strategies, 3 cr.
OLQ 695 Operations Management, 3 cr.