Bridge to Success
The Bridge to Success Program is a new, 3-day workshop that will offer leadership and executive training to women in the Fond du Lac area who aspire toward careers in applied and environmental science. Through this pre-professional training, the Program seeks to:
- Increase the number of local women who aspire towards applied and environmental science and healthcare professions;
- Promote the role of Fond du Lac women professionals in science and technology; and
- Model best practices in education and equal access to educational opportunities.
This workshop is open to 200 women, 18 years of age or older, who are:
- Currently enrolled in a Fond du Lac area college/university OR reside in the Fond du Lac area.
- Wish to obtain a baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degree or professional license related to professional careers in applied and environmental science and/or higher education.
Let’s cross this bridge together!