Marian University is a degree granting institution of higher education that is accredited
with granting agencies that are field specific and the Higher Learning Commission.
For more information regarding accreditation, contact the Office of Academic Affairs
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer-Educator.
The Higher Learning Commission
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
2010 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036
The School of Education at Marian University is accredited by the National Council
for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. This accreditation
covers the initial and advanced programs on the main campus and all outreach sites.
However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the
institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure,
or other purposes.
Council on Social Work Education
1725 Duke Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314-3457
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Marian University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with majors in in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Care Administration, Management, Marketing, Sport & Recreation Management.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) with major in Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with majors in General Management, Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Science with concentration in Organizational Leadership and Quality
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
11374 Strang Line Road
Lenexa, Kansas 66215, USA
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036
Marian University Radiologic Technology Program is accredited by the
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Wisconsin State Board of Nursing
- State of Wisconsin Educational Approval Board has approved Marian University for
the education of veterans.
- Adult Higher Education Alliance
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Council on Education
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- Association of American Colleges & Universities
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education (AILACTE)
- Consortium for Student Retention Data (CSRDE)
- Council of Graduate Schools
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- National Catholic Educational Association
- National Association for the Exchange of Industrial Resources (NAEIR)
- The Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Wisconsin Association of College for Teacher Education (WACTE)
- Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Wisconsin Academic Advising Association (WACADA)
- Wisconsin Independent College of Teacher Education (WICTE)
- Wisconsin Women in Higher Education Leadership (WWHEL)
Federal Family Education Rights and Privacy
Visit the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act link
for more information.
Completion/Graduation rate and transfer-out
Contact the Office of the Registrar at (920) 923-7618 for more information.
Graduation Rates 2000 Cohort
For more information regarding program participation rates, financial support or
general questions, contact the Athletic Department at 920-923- 8156.