April 12, 2011
FOND DU LAC, Wis. — Fond du Lac community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of 11 internationally acclaimed leaders during the Chick-fil-A Leadercast at Marian University’s Stayer Center Auditorium on Friday, May 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Leadercast is a one-day training event broadcast live from Atlanta, GA, to hundreds of sites throughout the nation.
Presenters for this event include:
- Seth Godin; Entrepreneur, Marketing Expert, & Best-Selling Author of 12 Books Including "Linchpin"
- John Maxwell; Leadership Expert & Best-Selling Author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Mack Brown; Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns, 2009 Big 12 Coach of the Year
- Suzy Welch; Best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
- Erin Gruwell; Founder & President of Freedom Writers Foundation
- Robin Roberts; Anchor of ABC's Emmy-Award Winning Show, "Good Morning America"
- Muhtar Kent; Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Coca-Cola Company
- Dan Cathy; President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Dave Ramsey; Personal money-management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author of The Total Money Makeover
- Frans Jahansson; Best-selling author of The Medici Effect
- Sir Ken Robinson; Best-Selling Author & Leader in the Development of Creativity, Innovation & Human Resource
This year's program will focus on how individuals and teams can use their voices to create positive change at work, home and in the community. The speakers will cover subjects such as leading based on respect and relationship rather than rights and position, the difference between dynamic leadership and mediocre management, creating a culture of servanthood and innovation, how to provide exceptional customer service and the keys to unlocking creativity in your workplace.
On the day of the event, registration opens at 7:00 a.m., with the first session beginning at 8:00 a.m. The program will conclude at 3:00 p.m. The day will include multiple breaks, including a 1 hour lunch break scheduled at 11:00 a.m. Food locations on campus are available at the Common Grounds Coffeehouse, the Sabre Grill and cafeteria, both located in the Hornung Student Center.
This event is open to the public. Tickets are $80. To purchase a ticket, visit www.evolvingleadernetwork.com or call 414-688-9642.