POSTING: January 15, 2013
POSITION: Associate/Director of Institutional Research (Regular, Full-time)
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Research
REPORTS TO: Director of Institutional Research
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of internal and external institutional reporting, assembly and analysis of data supporting institutional planning, assessment and decision making. This position is intended to transition into the Director of Institutional Research within the 2013/2014 academic year upon retirement of the current Director.
- Assists in planning, organizing, and implementing programs and services in areas of institutional effectiveness and outcomes assessment.
- Coordinates all required institutional reporting.
- Gathers and analyzes data from administrative units to support institutional planning and decision making.
- Provides benchmarking on enrollment trends, retention, staffing, workload, diversity and/or other indicators as needed.
- Provides information support for strategic planning and decision making.
- Maintains a positive work environment by cooperating in a professional manner with the University community.
Master's degree in relevant field required, Ph.D. preferred. Three years of experience in institutional research, planning and higher education administration. Strong research and data analysis skills. Strong writing and interpersonal skills. Proficient in computer skills including statistical software and spreadsheets. Willingness to support the Mission and Core Values of the University.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin February 15, 2013 and continue until the position is filled. For consideration, please click here and submit a letter of interest, current resume, sample reports, and name, address, and telephone number of three references.
Transforming lives through academic excellence, innovation and leadership.
Marian University is a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice and joined together by spiritual traditions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Strongly Committed to Diversity
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the receipt of criminal background and reference check information; and the determination that the candidate remains eligible and suitable for employment.